|Apu Biswas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Apu Biswas is a Bangladeshi actress and model who is perhaps most notably known for her marriage to Bangladeshi actor Shakib Khan. Besides that, Apu is also recognized for her work in the films Kal Shokale and Koti Takar Kabin.
অবন্তী বিশ্বাস (In English Abonti Biswas)
According to sources, Apu trained as a dancer at the Shilpakola Academy.
- Father – Upendronath Bishwas (d. 2014)
- Mother – Shefali Bishwas (d. 2020)
- Siblings – Uttom Kumar Biswas (Older Brother), Mili Biswas (Older Sister), Lata Biswas (Younger Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Apu has dated –
- Shakib Khan (2008-2018) – Apu tied the knot with prominently known actor Shakib Khan in 2008. However, the couple kept their marriage a secret until April 10, 2017, when Apu made a public appearance with her son Abraam Khan Joy on television. On November 22, 2017, Shakib filed for divorce which was finalized on February 22, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin upper lip
- Thick eyebrows
Upon marrying actor Shakib Khan, Apu converted to Islam, however, after her divorce, she converted back to Hinduism.
Apu Biswas Facts
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Bashonti in Kaal Sokale in 2005. From there, she went on to star in several other films such as Koti Takar Kabin, Dadima, Pitar Ason, Mon Jekhane Hridoy Sekhane, Daring Lover, Hero: The Superstar, Samraat: The King Is Here, and Rajneeti.
- As of January 2022, Apu’s older brother Uttom Kumar resided in Katnarpara SK Lane in Bogra, whereas her older sister Mili lived in Bogra and her younger sister Lata resided in Siliguri, India.
- After getting married to Shakib, she changed her name to Apu Islam Khan.
- One of the earliest posts that Apu uploaded to her Instagram account was on April 28, 2016.
Featured Image By SazzadHossain / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0