|Riley Curry Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 2012|
Riley Curry is an American media personality who is known for being the youngest daughter of NBA professional basketball player Stephen Curry and actress Ayesha Curry.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Walnut Creek, Contra Costa County, California, United States
- Father – Stephen Curry (Professional Basketball Player)
- Mother – Ayesha Curry (Actress, Celebrity Cook, Author, TV Personality)
- Siblings – Ryan Carson Curry (Younger Sister) (b. 2015), Canon Curry (Younger Brother) (b. July 2, 2018)
- Others – Dell Curry (Paternal Grandfather) (Former NBA player), Sonya Curry (Paternal Grandmother) (Started her own school), Seth Curry (Paternal Uncle) (Professional Basketball Player), Sydel Curry (Paternal Aunt) (Played Volleyball at Elon University), John Alexander (Maternal Grandfather), Carol Alexander (née Chin) (Maternal Grandmother), Maria Alexander (Maternal Aunt), Janiece Alexander (Maternal Aunt), Jaz Alexander (Maternal Uncle), Chad Alexander (Maternal Uncle)
4 ft 5 in or 135 cm
36 kg or 79 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, Asian, and White)
Canon has African-Jamaican, Chinese-Jamaican, African-American, and Polish ancestry on her mother’s side and African-American ancestry on her father’s side.
- Thin eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
Riley Curry Facts
- She was brought up in North Carolina alongside her siblings.
- Both of her parents met at the church youth group.
- Her father was named NBA’s “Most Valuable Player” in 2015.
- She and her sister Ryan were featured alongside her father Stephen on the cover of Parents Magazine‘s June 2016 edition.
Featured Image By Riley Curry / Instagram