|Vittoria Puccini Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¼ in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1981|
Vittoria Puccini is an Italian actress and model who works in both television and film and rose to fame with her portrayal of Elisa Scalzi Ristori – Countess di Rivombrosa in Elisa di Rivombrosa from 2003 to 2005.
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Vittoria studied at Liceo Classico Michelangiolo in Florence, Italy.
- Father – Giusto Puccini (Professor in Law)
- Mother – Laura Morozzi (Teacher)
- Siblings – Dario (Younger Brother)
- Others – Guido Morozzi (Maternal Grandfather), Giuliana Mandò (Maternal Grandmother)
Vittoria is represented by The Network Advisory.
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vittoria has dated –
- Alessandro Preziosi – Vittoria has been in a relationship with her Elisa di Rivombrosa co-star Alessandro Preziosi with whom she has a daughter named Elena (b. May 16, 2006).
Race / Ethnicity
Vittoria has Italian ancestry.
- Beautiful eyes
- Freckled face
- She has a mole on her chin.
Vittoria Puccini Facts
- She was chosen to be an ambassador for Pantene in the past.
- In 2019, Puccini was cast as Elena Guerra in Netflix’s Il Processo (The Trial), alongside the likes of Francesco Scianna, Camilla Filippi, and Michele Morrone to name a few.
- Her television and film credits include Nero, C’era una volta la città dei matti…, Romanzo criminale, Tutto l’amore che c’è, At a Glance, Kiss Me Again, The Place, and 18 Presents to name a few.
- According to her Instagram handle, Vittoria is the founder of U.N.I.T.A.
Featured Image By Vittoria Puccini / Instagram