A PAIR of homes linked to hip-hop mogul Diddy have reportedly been raided by federal agents.
Dramatic video showed the moment heavily armed Homeland Security officers descended on a home in Holmby Hills in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon.
The estate in Holmby Hills is associated with Diddy’s Bad Boy Films production company, according to ABC News.
Homeland Security confirmed to TMZ that its agents searched homes in Los Angeles and Miami, which are believed to be owned by Diddy, real name Sean Combs.
Homeland Security said agents “executed law enforcement actions as part of an ongoing investigation, with assistance from HSI Los Angeles, HSI Miami, and our local law enforcement partners.”
Video obtained by Fox affiliate KTTV showed several individuals in handcuffs and sitting on the lawn of the Holmby Hills mansion.
Additional video from Florida showed federal investigators arriving by boat at a home in Miami linked to Diddy, 54.
The reason behind the searches is unclear, but sources told TMZ that the Southern District of New York is handling the case.
It’s unclear at this point if Diddy is the target of the investigation.
NBC News reported that three women and a man were interviewed by the feds in Manhattan over allegations of sex trafficking, sexual assault, and the solicitation and distribution of illegal narcotics and firearms.
Three more people were set to be interviewed, the outlet reported.
SEX TRAFFICKING ALLEGATIONS
Diddy is facing a spat of sex trafficking allegations after his former partner Casandra Ventura, better known as Cassie, accused the rap icon of sexually abusing and assaulting her.
Cassie had been romantically linked to Diddy for decades and was previously signed to his Bad Boy Records label.
In a lawsuit filed in Manhattan federal court in November 2023 Cassie claimed that not long after meeting Diddy in 2005, when she was 19, he began a pattern of control and abuse.
She claimed that Diddy led her to “live a lifestyle of excessive alcohol and substance abuse.”
Cassie’s lawsuit stated that she faced “a cycle of abuse, violence, and sex trafficking” until her relationship with Diddy ended in 2018.
She accused the Bad Boy for Life rapper of forcing her to have sex with several male prostitutes while he filmed the encounters.
Near the end of their relationship, Diddy allegedly forced his way into her home and sexually assaulted her.
Despite the shocking allegations, Cassie and Diddy settled the lawsuit a day after the filing.
Cassie shared the news of the settlement in a statement.
“I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control,” she wrote.
“I want to thank my family, fans, and lawyers for their unwavering support.”
The rapper also released a statement, writing, “We have decided to resolve this matter amicably.
“I wish Cassie and her family all the best. Love.”
His attorney said the settlement was not an admission of wrongdoing.
MULTIPLE LAWSUITS
After the settlement, four other lawsuits against Combs were filed.
One woman, identified as Jane Doe in court documents, claimed that she was gang raped by three men including Diddy and Harve Pierre, president of Bad Boy Entertainment, in 2003.
She would have been 17 at the time, and Combs, 34.
“Seeing two other women bravely speak out against Mr. Combs and Mr. Pierre, respectively, gave Ms. Doe the confidence to tell her story as well,” read the lawsuit.
I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control.
Casandra “Cassie
Diddy was hit with another lawsuit in February 2024 when Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones, who helped produce Combs’ most recent album, claimed that the mogul sexually harassed, drugged, and threatened him from September 2022 to November 2023 as they worked together.
In that lawsuit, Jones claimed to have accumulated hours of video and audio of Combs, his staff, and others “engaging in serious illegal activity,” per NBC News.
He alleged that Combs forced him to solicit sex workers and pressured him to engage in sex acts with them and others.
Combs’ attorney, Shawn Holley, told The U.S. Sun after the lawsuit was filed, “His reckless name-dropping about events that are pure fiction and simply did not happen is nothing more than a transparent attempt to garner headlines.
“We have overwhelming, indisputable proof that his claims are complete lies.
“We will address these outlandish allegations in court and take all appropriate action against those who make them.”
DIDDY BLASTS ALLEGATIONS
Diddy denied all of the sexual assault claims against him.
“Enough is enough. For the last couple of weeks, I have sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation and my legacy,” he wrote in an Instagram post.
“Sickening allegations have been made against me by individuals looking for a quick payday.
“Let me be absolutely clear: I did not do any of the awful things being alleged. I will fight for my name, my family, and for the truth.”
He turned off comments on the post.
The U.S. Sun has contacted his rep for comment on the raids at his two mansions.